Mr. Jim and his crew are ready to get your diesel truck or fleet back on the road Make Your Appointment Today
Mr. Jim’s Automotive Services:
Mr. Jim’s has in-house computerized equipment essential to diagnosing today’s computer-controlled engines. We have access to up-to-the-minute technical data that was once available only to factory connected shops. The cost of setting up these resources, and providing the training to use them, was a significant investment. We made that investment so we can give our customers the best service at the most reasonable cost.
We maintain computerized records of our customer’s vehicles. All factory maintenance schedules are on CD-Rom and we give you advance notice when service is due. Our services include:
- Diagnosis – engine, electrical, electronic, emissions
- Engine tune-up
- Electronic and electrical repairs
- Emission service and pre-checks
- Towing & road service (24 hours)
- Steering and suspension
- Shocks and struts
- Fuel injection
- Air conditioning
- Wheel alignment
- Exhaust systems
- Lube and oil change
We also can handle your automotive detail services to make your cars and trucks look as good as they run!
Mr. Jim’s Fleet Service Program is designed specifically for businesses with company owned or contracted vehicles. We stay up with all the maintenance issues on today’s tough conditions for fleet cars and light trucks. We service all makes and models, foreign and domestic.
Who qualifies for Fleet Service? Any business with 2 or more company vehicles. These can be owned by the business or owned by people under contract as a representative of the company.
In addition to our standard automotive services, Fleet Service Customers receive priority service scheduling, vehicle pick up and drop off (where possible), 24-hour towing service and special pricing levels.
And if you currently have a staff of automotive technicians, we can help supplement their work during busy or vacation periods.
A partial list of clients that use Mr. Jim’s Fleet Services includes:
- Natural Gas Utility Service
- Plumbing Contractor
- Construction Company
- Surveying Services
- Vending Machine Business
- Communication Contractor
Mr. Jim’s Automotive Concierge Service is designed for business people in the Naperville/Warrenville area. It eliminates the frustration of having to get your car to and from the shop during business hours for service – we pick it up in the morning and deliver it back to the same parking spot when service is finished.
Other benefits of Mr. Jim’s Automotive Concierge Services:
- No need to sacrifice your personal time to handle your vehicle’s needs.
- Your car is returned cleaner than when we picked it up. (weather permitting)
- One call does it all – just one phone call or email gets your appointment scheduled and confirmed
- We let you know your vehicle’s status and update you throughout the day.
- Refer a co-worker and receive a discount on your next service appointment!
Isn’t it about time for a “service provider” to provide this kind of personalized service? At Mr. Jim’s we say YES because we want to make it as easy and convenient for our customers to drive a safe and reliable vehicle.
How to use Mr. Jim’s Concierge Service:
- Call us at 630-836-1167 or schedule your appointment online.
- Let us know where your keys will be – we will return them to the same person or location where we picked them up.
- Payment can be made with a credit card over the phone, or have a check/cash ready when we return the keys.
There is NO CHARGE for our Concierge Service
Treat yourself to peace of mind – when you get your vehicle serviced at Mr. Jims, you can drive with confidence.
Service area is limited to a 5 mile radius from Mr. Jim’s shop.